A video from Helpvids.com that shows how to Insert and edit text in Microsoft Word 2007.
There are many ways to do document editing tasks in any of today's advanced word processing programs and MS Word 2007 is no exception to it. There are many ways to do the same task in word (For Ex. from the menu, using mouse gestures, using shortcuts etc).
This video shows some of the common and simple ways to edit text in your document. This video shows the use of the mini toolbar, insert / overwrite mode, font selection, font properties (strike-through, underline, color etc) etc. Watch it to learn some of the many options available in MS Word 2007.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades