This video will demonstrate the process to implement page numbers in your Microsoft Word 2007 documents. The video starts out by showing the Insert Tab on the Microsoft Word 2007 Ribbon. On the Insert Ribbon, you will see an icon titled Page Number. All of the Page Number options are available when you click the down arrow directly beside the icon. The are many different position options such top of page, bottom of page, page margins, or current position. The customization options are as endless as Microsoft Word itself. Once you decide on the position of the page numbers, you can then select Format Page Numbers to make them appear anyway you like.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades