This video tutorial is in the Software category which will show you how to insert clip art with Microsoft Office Word 2007. Open a word document and click on 'insert' tab on the navigation bar and then click on 'clip art'. The task pane will show up on the right side of the page. Here you type in the subject of the clip art you are looking for in the 'search for' box. For example, type in 'tiger' and then click 'Go'. A list of images is displayed. Click on the one you like and it will be displayed on the word document page. You can then click on the picture and drag it and position it wherever you want.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades