In this video you will learn how to insert the current time and date in MS Word 2007. In order to do that, just follow these easy and quick steps and instructions. The first thing you need to do is to click the Insert tab. Now, you need to select a space where your date and time will be placed. The next step is to click the Date & Time button, and select the format that you want. Click the OK button, and you are done. If you followed the simple steps correctly, then you won't have any problems inserting the time and date in MS Word 2007.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades