In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to insert or delete footnotes or end-notes in Microsoft Word 2007. A footnote is a little reference which will place a small number in subscript and link it to a comment. A end-note is similar except it links the comment to the end of the document, rather than the end of the page. Begin by highlighting the text. Then click on the Reference tab and select Insert Footnote/End-note. Then just add a comment to the subscript. This video will benefit those viewers who use Microsoft Word 2007, and would like to learn how to insert footnotes/ end-notes to make a reference to a subscript.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades