In order to insert movies into Microsoft Word 2007, Click on Insert. For AVI, go to Object, Create From File, and select the location of the file. Then, click on Insert. It will now appear on your document. The video should play. The video can be repositioned or adjusted. It can be saved with your document, although this is not true for other movie formats. The process for QuickTime movie insert is exactly the same as the above, but it does not work with the same user-friendly features. You would need to download QuickTime, before you can use it on your computer. Go to Developer Tools on the Developer Tab. Then, go to Legacy Tools. Use QuickTime Controls to insert the movie.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades