In order to insert a movie into a PowerPoint 2007 presentation, you will need to create a placeholder for the insert, in your presentation. Click on the media center. A window will pop up, which will allow you to open your movie. If you have already have your presentation, but you haven't left a placeholder, you can add your movie by going to the point where you want to add the movie, in your presentation. Then, click Insert. Go to Media Clips group. Choose an option from the drop down menu that appears. You can change the size of your video by clicking and dragging. You can also change the location. A movie can be removed by simply clicking on it. Then, clicking on delete.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades