For inserting a picture, from the INSERT Tab click picture. Then the insert dialog box gets opened. From there you can locate the desired picture. Locate the picture to be inserted and double click it. We can also replace the picture selected. For replacing any one of the following can be done: Under PICTURE tools, on the FORMAT tab, in the ADJUST group, click Change picture OR right click the picture to be replaced and click CHANGE PICTURE. Locate a new picture, and double click it.
For adding a clip art to WORD document click INSERT Tab, click on CLIP ART button. The clip art task pane appears. In the SEARCH FOR box, type a description of what we need to search for. Click to the GO button. Point the mouse at the image of interest. A menu button appears. Click the menu button and choose INSERT. The image is popped down into the document.
After seeing the video you can easily understand to insert a picture or clip art from MS WORD.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades