A video from Helpvids.com that shows how to insert special characters in MS Word 2007.
A seldom used function in MS Word is the Insert Symbol function. Symbols like the copyright, infinity, registered trademark, Yen, Pound, Euro etc can be of use in some documents. Word provides an easy way to insert these and many other such symbols into your documents without much hassle (For example, using the Character Map utility provided with Windows).
Learn how to use the Insert Symbol function by watching this video.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades