In order to insert Word Art, into your document, using Microsoft Word 2007, you will need to begin by opening your document. Next, find "Insert", at the top of your screen. Click on it. This will take you to the Insert Tool Bar. Find Word Art. Choose the style that you would like to use, from any of the styles in the style gallery. When the window opens, you can choose your font style at the top, if you want to change from the default setting. You can also change the font size. Write the word(s) that you would like to use. Then, click on OK. You can adjust color and shading, if you like, with tools in the tool bar. You can move it around and adjust the size, by dragging the image.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades