New to Microsoft Excel? Looking for a tip? How about a tip so mind-blowingly useful as to qualify as a magic trick? You're in luck. In this MS Excel tutorial from ExcelIsFun, the 626th installment in their series of digital spreadsheet magic tricks, you'll learn how to create a Gantt Chart to show the amount of time a project takes during a day.
Beyond that, you'll learn about each of the following:
1) Time Math
2) Conditional Formatting using the OR function in a logical formula to hide numbers
3) Data Validation using the Custom option with a logical formula that uses the ROUND functions and comparative operators to prevent too many hours being entered into formula.
4) Conditional Formatting using the AND function to create a Gantt chart in the cells.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades