In this video, we learn how to learn keyboard shortcuts in MS Excel 2007. First, hit the "alt" key and then you will see numbers and letters at the top of the screen. Now you will see all of the pages of the keyboard shortcuts. Go to the page layout tab and hit "p". Now, you will get the keyboard shortcuts for everything on the page layout tab. Continue to do this on all the different tabs for this and you will be able to memorize the ones you use most, so you can more easily navigate MS Excel. If you want to go back, press escape and you're finished!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades