In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to link tasks in Microsoft Project 2007. There are four ways to link a task. Finish to start is the default, then you have start to start, finish to finish and start to finish. Here you will see how to link up two tasks and what is the dependency between them. There are various methods of creating dependency between two tasks. One method is to select the two tasks and click on the ‚Äòlink tasks‚Äô button on the tool bar or you can go to the ‚Äòedit‚Äô menu and choose ‚Äòlink tasks‚Äô. By doing this, it creates the default dependency of finish to start. There are several ways to change the dependency. Double click on the dependency line and the ‚Äòtask dependency‚Äô dialog box will pop up. Here you select the type of dependency and click OK. You can also delete the link from here.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades