Tired of writing addresses on your outgoing letter mail? Well, you can start printing them out instead! But how!?! If you have Microsoft Word, it's a cinch, and it's not just about making envelope address labels, it's about adding your own personal, creative touch to each one.
In Microsoft Word, just go to Tools > Letters and Mailings > Envelopes and Labels to get started. From there, you'll be able to create delivery address labels, return labels and even add electronic postage. Neat, huh? Watch as Don Schechter shows you all about it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades