In this Software video tutorial you will learn how to make a basic bar graph in Microsoft Excel. You will also learn how to give your chart a title and how to label the axes. First you put in all your data in to an Excel spreadsheet. Then you highlight the data you want to put in your graph, select the 'insert' tab, then' column' and choose the basic column chart. Next you select the title tab, go to option and choose new title. Now you add the title to the graph. To label the axes, go on top and select the layout tab and then choose the axis title option. Select 'horizontal' and type in the name of your horizontal axis. Repeat the same for the vertical axis.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades