In this tutorial, we learn how to make a histogram chart in Excel. To create a vertical histogram, you will enter in data to the chart. Then, highlight all of the data and go to "insert", "chart", then choose a regular column chart. Grab a regular 2D column and then make sure your values are correct. Then, right click and go to "chart options", then take the legend off. Now, make these columns all touch each other by right clicking over the columns and formatting them. Go to "options" then change the gap width to "0". Now you have will a simple histogram chart. Do the same thing to make a horizontal chart, just click horizontal while on the first step and you're finished.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades