Microsoft PowerPoint is a powerful software to make presentations. It can also be used to make a Jeopardy board. To do this open a new PowerPoint presentation. Start with a title layout. Now add a gradient to its background. To do it right click on it and select the fill option from the menu. Select the color of you choice and fill the background. Now add the title in the layout with suitable fonts. Now add a new slide and insert a 5 X 6 table to it. Format the table with colors of your choice. Fill the table with values of your choice. Now select one of the cells and right click on the text. From the menu select the hyperlink option. This opens the 'Insert Hyperlink' menu. Using that menu you can place the hyperlink to the same document. Select the slide that you want to link to. So when you run your slide show, by clicking on your hyperlink you can access your other slides. This video shows how to make a Jeopardy board.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades