Whether you're interested in learning Microsoft Excel from the bottom up or just looking to pick up a few tips and tricks, you've come to the right place. In this tutorial from everyone's favorite digital spreadsheet guru, ExcelIsFun, the 47th installment in his "Highline Excel Class" series of free video Excel lessons, you'll learn how to use the PMT function to calculate payments. Specifically, this video addresses the following topics:
1. Monthly loan payment at the end of each month from the borrowers point of view.
2. Monthly loan payment at the beginning of each month from the borrowers point of view.
3. Monthly loan payment at the end of each month from the lenders point of view.
4. Monthly loan payment at the end of each month from the borrowers point of view with a Balloon payment during the last period.
5. Quarterly payment for a loan when payments are delayed during first year.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades