In this tutorial, we learn how to make your first graph in Microsoft Excel. First, open a new graph and enter in your data. Click and drag down from the original date you enter to have the other dates automatically entered in. Enter the rest of your information, then highlight all the data. Go to the menu and click "insert", then "chart". Now, go through the chart wizard to select what kind of chart you want to make. When you are finished entering all your preferences, change your values so they match your data and correspond correctly. When you are done, save your graph and then use this to print or save to a project.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades