In this three-part video tutorial, learn how to manage loans with an amortization table in Excel. The three parts of this video go over the following:
Part 1: Create a mortgage (loan) payment calculator with an amortization table (payment schedule) for detailed payment information.
Part 2: Use IF functions to hide negatives in the amortization table if/when you make extra payments and pay off the loan sooner than planned.
Part 3: Using IF function to zero out remaining rows when the loan is paid off early.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades