Managing your busy schedule just got easier in Entourage 2008 for Mac. Using the powerful Entourage Calendar feature lets you organize your time wisely. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to organize your schedule with the calendar in this how-to video.
The redesigned calendar interface makes it easier to manage your events and tasks. Now you can color-code events by using categories, quickly create new events by dragging, and view your To Do List next to the Calendar.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Switch between different calendar views.
* Create, reschedule, and invite others to attend a calendar event.
* Color-code events by using categories.
* Jump to specific days by using the mini-calendar.
* Display the To Do List next to the calendar.
* View calendar events and tasks right on the desktop by using My Day.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.