Managing your busy schedule just got easier in Entourage 2008 for Mac. Using the powerful Entourage Calendar feature lets you organize your time wisely. The Microsoft Office for Mac team shows you just how to organize your schedule with the calendar in this how-to video.
The redesigned calendar interface makes it easier to manage your events and tasks. Now you can color-code events by using categories, quickly create new events by dragging, and view your To Do List next to the Calendar.
After watching this video, you'll be able to:
* Switch between different calendar views.
* Create, reschedule, and invite others to attend a calendar event.
* Color-code events by using categories.
* Jump to specific days by using the mini-calendar.
* Display the To Do List next to the calendar.
* View calendar events and tasks right on the desktop by using My Day.