This video tutorial belongs to the software category which is going to show you how to merge & center a cell in Microsoft Excel. Highlight the area that you want to merge. Press the "Merge and Center" button located in the tool bar at the top. The cell will be merged. Then, type in what you want to type and click on the cell that you merged. Right click on it. Next, select "Format Cells" and click on "Alignment" tab. Click on the drop box, select "Center" and click OK. Your text inside the merged cell will now be centered. It's as simple as that.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades