In this software video tutorial you will learn how to merge and unmerge cells in Excel. A cell in an Excel spread sheet is assigned a row and a column number. You will mostly need to merge cells when you are trying to create headers that span across two or more cells. For this select the cells that you want to merge by clicking and holding down the left mouse key on the first cell and then dragging it across the other cells that you want to merge. Then go to the 'home' tab, click on 'alignment' and select the 'merge cells' or 'merge and center' button as required. And the selected cells will be merged.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades