To multiply and divide the two fractions is a single step problems. Just multiply both the numerators and denominator for obtaining multiplication of two fractions, and for the division just multiply numerator of first fraction with denominator of second fraction and keep it in numerator place, and for the denominator place you just multiply the denominator of first fraction with numerator of second fraction.
In Excel, type the fractions in a column wise, for example write first fraction in A1 and second fraction in A2 and type A1*A2 in the third column, for the division type the A1/A2. You will automatically get the answers in the column you write them by pressing enter.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades