In this beginners video, the instructor shows how to use Word 2007 by opening, closing, and saving documents. When you open the Microsoft Word software with out any documents, the window looks gray indicating the same. There is an office button present in the top left corner of the window through which you can access various options. Click on it, and select the open button which brings up the open dialog box. Now, you can browse through your computer and select any Word document to be opened. From the same office button, there is also another option to select a new document. Now, after opening a new document, you can edit your data in it, and finally from the same office button, you can choose to save the file. It asks you for the location. After selecting a folder on the hard disk, and specifying the name, it will save the document. This video shows how to open, save, and close documents in Word 2007.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades