In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to open a Microsoft Word 2007 file by double-clicking it on Ubuntu 9.10. Begin by right-clicking on the file and go to Properties. Click on the Open With tab and select Use a custom command. Now type in [playonlinux --run "Microsoft Office Word 2007" and click Add. Select the custom command from the list and close the window. This video will benefit those viewers who use a Linux computer, and would like to learn how to open Microsoft Word 2007 files by simply double-clicking them, instead of manually opening it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades