To customize the over all design of a specified document, you need to adjust Page Layout settings. This is easily done by clicking the Page Layout button and customizing settings such as orientation, scaling, and margins.
With this tutorial, learn how to open the Page Setup dialog box in Microsoft Excel 2007.
Step #1: Click on the Page Layout button.
Step #2: Click on the expand arrow on the Page Setup group.
Step #3: Click OK when done.
Result: The Page Setup dialog box has been opened.
Page Layout-> click on expand arrow on page setup group
This action is useful to open the page setup dialog box. This can help you adjust how the worksheet will be printed, its control orientation, scaling, margins, and other options.
easy10seconds is a software training resource that doesn't just present text instructions for learning applications such as Microsoft Office Excel 2007, they present interactive video tutorials on very specific topics, which reinforces learning through simulation and practice. Learn all of the pertinent software commands by their actual location in the program, removing any unnecessary effort with quick and to the point training.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades