This video helps you to Pin Recent Documents in Excel to the Start Menu or Office Button Menu in Excel 2007. When you click the office button on the left corner, your recent documents will appear by default. If you open a new document, it will push the other documents down and it will appear on the top. So, if you want a particular document to open whenever you open the excel, you have to click that particular document by clicking the pin that appears in the right side of it. This will turn the pin to green color. This is how you have to pin the document you need, so even though you create many documents, this will appear when you open the excel. To delete the entire list of recent documents from appearing in the office button, click the excel options, go to advance tab, scroll down until you see display. There you can find "Show this number of Recent Document". Change the number there as you prefer to see the recent documents, as shown in the video. If you set zero, no documents will appear, if you set 10, the next 10 documents you open will appear. So, follow the steps to pin your document.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades