In this tutorial, we learn how to prepare a PowerPoint file or presentation. First, open up the software and start a new project. After this, you will start a page that has nothing on it. Insert the title of your page as well as any images or audio you would like displayed. After this, you will be able to add in a transition that will easily make this page go to the next one smoothly. Continue on to the next page inserting your information for your presentation. If you are adding bullets for facts, you can transition these to come in at certain times to give you enough time to talk about what you are presenting. When finished, save this to your computer in the format you need and you're ready to play it!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades