In this tutorial, we learn how to prevent edits or changed in documents in MS Word 2007. Start by going to the review tab, then click on protect documents. Then, click restrict formatting and adjust the different settings. Click on the check marks to choose what types of settings you want to restrict from being changed. This can make it impossible for anyone else to edit the pages except for the original author. You can also make an enforcing protection password so only the document creator can make changes to the document. After this, your documents will be better protected, so you have less of a chance of having your hard work ruined!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades