Learn how to print double-sided and reverse printing order in Microsoft Word.
* Go to the Start menu and open Microsoft Word.
* Once you have opened Word, go to Tools and click on Options.
* Go to the Print tab and check-mark the 'Reverse Print Order' option and click 'OK'.
* Now when you print any document it will be automatically organized with the first page on top and the last page on the bottom.
* Now let's see how to do double-sided printing. There are two ways to do it.
* If the printer has the option for it, go to Properties and check-mark the 'Double-sided Printing' option and then click 'Print'. After the printer has printed the one side it will ask you to refill the paper. Collect the papers and place them in the right position and resume printing.
* If the printer does not have this option, you can print double-sided by first printing the odd pages and then printing the even pages on the back. The odd and even option is in the 'Print' drop down bar.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades