In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to print the gridlines with a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet. This task is very fast, easy and simple to do. By default, Microsoft Excel will not print a spreadsheet with the gridlines. Begin by clicking on the Page Layout tab. In the Sheet Options box, under gridlines, check Print. To remove the gridlines, do the reverse of this operation. To view the page with gridlines, click on the Office button, go to Print and select Print Preview. This video will benefit those viewers who are in business and use spreadsheets, and would like to learn how to print a spreadsheet with gridlines to organize and separate data on the sheet.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades