In this Excel magic trick video the tutor shows how to print labels on each page of a large spreadsheet in Microsoft Excel. He shows how to download the sample work book so that you can try the tutorial hands-on. He shows a spread sheet which he intends to print and wants the label of columns to be printed in the top and left of a page. For that he shows the page setup preview where you can check the print preview of the pages about to be printed. He shows that the columns appear on only the first page and do not appear on subsequent pages. Now he shows how to do a small trick to get those labels on all the other pages. This video shows how to print labels on each and every page of a large spreadsheet printout.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades