This video shows you how to embed a YouTube video inside your PowerPoint presentation. Once you have the link for the video that you hope to embed in your presentation, open your PowerPoint. Click on the circular icon in the upper left hand corner. Go to PowerPoint "options". Check the box for "Show Developer Tab in the Ribbon". Next, go to the YouTube video that you would like to use, in your Internet browser. When you have your video, copy the URL. Go to your developer tab in PowerPoint. Click on the icon that looks like a hammer and a wrench. Scroll down to "Shock Wave Flash Object". Click "OK". Draw your object. Next, select properties on the ribbon. Paste the URL, from YouTube, in the properties box. Delete the "watch". Delete the equals sign. Replace it with a slash: "/". Exit properties. The video will not be shown until you do your presentation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades