In this how-to video, you will learn how to embed a YouTube video on your PowerPoint presentation. First, open the program and select toolbars. Go to control toolbox and select more controls. Go to shockwave flash object and make a box. Now, get the link of the YouTube video. On the x box, right click and select properties Paste the link next to the movie and click the x on the control box. Now you can watch the presentation to see that the video is in place. Viewing this video shows you just how easy it is to embed a YouTube video on to your presentation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades