In this video, we learn how to quickly copy and paste data in Microsoft Excel. First, if you have two columns that you want to add up, you will highlight the columns and then copy and paste them into the other cells. Another way is to select the cell and go to the bottom right hand corner, then drag it down. This will fill your formula in to every cell below it! This will save you a lot of time instead of having to type in formulas for the columns that you are trying to do equations with! This only takes a few seconds and can make a huge difference in your day!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades