Robert demonstrates how to quickly insert formulas into Excel. To create a sum, highlight your selected cells and press the sum key. Expand the formula by clicking on the fill handle. Double click on the fill handle to expand the formula. To sum vertical columns, highlight all the cells and click the sum button. Press and hold down the control key for another shortcut to work in accordance with the auto sum button. You can also select the average for the area. You can also select the area and write the formula. By pressing control + enter, Excel will automatically fill in the rest of the formula propagation.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades