Whether you're interested in learning Microsoft Excel from the bottom up or just looking to pick up a few tips and tricks, you've come to the right place. In this tutorial from everyone's favorite digital spreadsheet guru, ExcelIsFun, the 52nd installment in his "Highline Excel Class" series of free video Excel lessons, you'll learn how to record and use macros in Microsoft Excel 2007.
1. How to record a macro
2. Macro = VBA code
3. Macros are great for repetitive tasks
4. What file extension to use for Excel 2007: .xlsm
5. How to show Developer Ribbon in Excel 2007
6. Relative and absolute references in Excel Macros
7. Paste special values absolute macro
8. Paste special values relative macro
9. Learn about the VBA editor window
10. View the code for a recorded macro
11. View a list of macros
12. See the difference between Range(A1) and OFFSET(0,2)
13. Create an income statement template with a macro
14. See how to edit a macro when you make a mistake
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.