In this Microsoft Excel 2007 for Dummies video the instructor shows how to record a Macro. Macros let you create a shortcut to perform a sequence of commands all at once. For example you can create a macro to quickly build a sales report template that you frequently use. When ever you run that macro the Word will automatically build the template for you based on the recorded commands. To write macros you need to have the developer tab enabled. To enable it click on the office button and at the bottom open the Excel Options. In the Popular options section select the option to show developer tab in the ribbon. Now the instructor goes on and shows how to record a macro using the buttons in the developer tab. This video shows how to use the developer tab and record macros in Microsoft Excel 2007.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades