In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to remove the macro warning in Microsoft Excel. When you see the warning, click Enable Macros. Then right-click on of the sheet tabs and select View Code. Open the Modules folder menu. Now right-click on the module and select Remove Module. Click No to prevent the Module from exporting as a saved text. To go back to Excel, click on File and click on Close and Return to Microsoft Excel. Click on Save to save your workbook. This video will benefit those viewers who use Microsoft Excel and would like to learn how to remove the macro warning because they find it annoying.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades