The ExcelIsFun shows how to repeat a list of names seven times. He starts out by telling you a fast way to do this. He starts out by selecting the names already typed in then he presses Control C (Ctrl + c) on the keyboard. The next thing he does is move the cursor to a different column and in the first row. He presses Control V (Ctrl + v) to paste the names into the other column. By watching this video, you will find out how to quickly repeat a list of names 7 times or more.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades