return a descending sorted list of country names based on the values in a row using an array formula that itself makes use of Excel's INDEX, MATCH, RANK, COLUMN and COLUMNS functions.
Using an array formula, return a descending sorted list of country names based on the values in a row. See how to use the functions INDEX, MATCH, RANK, COLUMN, COLUMNS in one array formula. See how to break ties using the RANK function by adding a small amount to each value. Also, see: Excel Magic Trick #52: RANK function 1st to 5t. Extract and Sort records with array formula.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades