In this Excel magic trick video the tutor shows how to perform reverse two way look up for date and time columns and row headers. In this tutorial he shows a spreadsheet that contains dates in columns and times of a day in rows which makes up a small table schedule. Now he shows how to use those values of the cells in that schedule table and summarize and print out the values based up on a name or some other text value. He also refers to a previous video of his which he says to watch to get good understanding of this video. Now he goes on to make a two way look up by connecting cells in different tables and shows how to do it. This video shows how to make a reverse two way look up for date and time in Microsoft Excel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades