In this video tutorial, viewers learn how to save in .doc file format in Microsoft Word 2007. When saving a file, click on File and select Save As. In Format, change it to Word 97-2004 Document(.doc) and check Append file extension. To set .doc as the default format, go to Word and select Preferences. Under Output and Sharing, click on Save and change the format to .doc in Save word file as. This video will benefit those viewers who want to learn how to save files in .doc format so that it can be compatible with most programs.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades