This is an informative video tutorial on how to search graphics, tables and charts using MS Word 2010. The author informs that the earlier MS Word editions had fast and easy search options, but the same feature built into the 2010 edition is vastly improved. One simply has to click the 'Find' option at the top right-hand corner and a navigation pane opens on the left-hand side. In the search box, the keyword is typed in and all the instances of that word in the document are highlighted, while the pane shows the location of each instance. According to the author, one can search for graphics, tables, equations, footnotes, comments and innumerable other objects using this function.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades