Securing Microsoft Office Word 2007 documents with Digital Signatures - When you receive a document that has been signed by someone you know, you are more likely to trust the contents than those of a document that has not been signed, or has been signed with an unfamiliar signature. Signing a document validates it to someone who recognizes your signature, now add the same degree of integrity to your documents in Microsoft Office Word 2007 thanks to the new Digital Signatures feature. For more on using Digital Signatures in Word, watch this Microsoft Office how-to.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades