This video is an Excel magic trick which shows how to select cells in Excel through keyboard shortcuts. He starts by the basics where he shows how to select a range of cells in excel work book. He shows how to jump to the top and bottom of the selection area. He even shows how to use shift key to select the whole range. Finally he shows how to hold control, shift and click to select the whole ranges. He even shows how to select ranges top to bottom and from left to right. This video shows how to select range of cells in Excel using keyboard shortcuts.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades