This is a video from HelpVids.com that discusses how to set and adjust tab stops and indents in Microsoft Word 2007. The video starts off with a Word 2007 document open on the screen. First the presenter shows how to show and hide the rulers. This is accomplished by clicking on a small icon above the vertical scroll bar. Tab Stops are only applied to text that has been selected and not the entire document (unless you select the entire document). The sliders on the ruler control the amount of indent and whether it is just for the first line of text or the entire paragraph. Tab stops can also be set on the rulers by dragging them from the edge.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades