David Rivers is back to give us some more tricks on using MS Outlook 2010. In this video he tells us how you can avoid sending email to the wrong person by setting up some email preferences in MailTips. MailTips actually has the ability to alert you when you are about to send an email under certain conditions. Don't worry about sending an email to your boss that was meant for your co-worker. Your MailTips folder contains many options that you can use to restrict some of your outgoing mail and prevent mishaps or notify you of undeliverable messages.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades