In this software video tutorial you will learn how to set a milestone in MS Project 2007. Milestone is an important task. Lot many times a milestone is like a goal or deadline to be completed by a particular date. It is defined as a task that doesn't have a duration. To make a milestone, enter a task and under duration, enter 0d. This will turn in to a milestone. To make task in to a milestone, double click on the task. On the next window that comes up, look for and click on the 'advanced' tab. This will bring up the Task Information window. Now check the box next to 'mark task as milestone' and then click OK. And your task is made in to a milestone.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades